Thursday, August 21, 2008

Destination Weddings Vegas Style

This has got to be the funnest wedding I have worked on so far. The couple is great...they are so laid back and fun! They have been together for 15 years and are FINALLY running off to Vegas to get married. I had the pleasure of making their Save The Dates and wedding invitations. For the Save The Dates I make postcards where I changed the Vegas sign to say Save The Date with their names and wedding date on it. And if that wasn't cool enough I then designed custom clay poker chips with their pic and wedding date on them...then attached a magnet to the back so people could put it on their fridge!


After that we knew that it was going to be hard to top...but we did it! For the invitations I designed a "boarding pass" with the RSVP attached to the end. You just tear it off and send it back...just like you would a ticket if you were boarding a plane! They are beyond fabulous! The pictures just don't do them justice. We stuck them in a fire engine red pocketfold and they were ready to go!

No comments: