Saturday, December 20, 2008

Why does brillance always come 2 days to late...lol

WARNING: CHILDREN SHOULD NOT READ THIS...IT TALKS ABOUT THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF CHRISTMAS AND THE SANTA CLAUS TRADITION. PLEASE HAVE THEM LEAVE THE ROOM.




OK...KIDS GONE?






I had a brainstorm the other night while wrapping my sons presents from "Santa". My kids are 2 and 4 so they don't really pay much attention that the wrapping paper from mommy & daddy & santa's are the same (that will change next year also) or that mommy's handwritting is the writing on the tags...but as I was writing out the tags I thought why don't I make some "FROM Santa" tags for next year! They would be preprinted with the kids names and so my handwriting would be no where on them. It would be special because it would be "signed" by Santa and have his picture, etc etc. Of course I have this eurecka moment less than a week before Christmas so there is NO WAY I can do it this year...but it is a great idea for next year :) If anyone is interested in ordering them for next year I will give you 10% off :)






3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That, my dear, is a wonderful idea! I think I remember the year that my oldest 2 approached me about why my handwriting is on the tag from Santa, lol.

Happy Holidays!
~Hugs!

Nim said...

Again another Eureka moment!!! LOL, honey this is a great idea and I will help promote to sell!!! Should get started early...you know while you are at it, I bet there are som customers for the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, too! Just a thought!!

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

You know Nim I had thought about the Easter Bunny but completely forgot about the Tooth Fairy! I think I will do a set of Tooth Fairy tags and a Tooth Fairy envelope because most of the time the kid still gets money right?