Saturday, January 31, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's stationery set

I was asked by one of my clients to design a stationery set to match my utterly fabulous and extremely popular Breakfast At Tiffany's bridal shower set. So here it is!

For $35 you get 10 personalized note cards, a notepad, & return address labels. And for a limited time I am including FREE SHIPPING.

I have created a "Buy It Now" button using PayPal & would love for some of you to try it out and see if it works correctly. Let me know if you have any problems. I have also included the option of buying the items separately if you wish so check it out!

What would you like to purchase?/td>
Name & address for personalization




3 comments:

Little Ladybug Designs said...

What a great idea! I absolutely love this! I am sure you will get tons of orders!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Your work is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Love your design...I love everything about Breakfast at Tiffany's movie and whenever I come across a new design....I have to give my credit...Best of luck!