Monday, February 23, 2009

Testimonial…

Usually in this business you get very little recognition for what you do.  Half the time I have to email the client after a week or so to make sure they even got the order…then I get a short but sweet email that says “Yes they are perfect, thank you” or something to that effect.  Today was an exception.  I got the sweetest email from my client Tara (the bride whom I made the beach wedding invitations a few posts previous for).  I makes me so glad to get emails like this because it lets me know that even though I do this because I love it it makes my clients dreams come true…who could ask for anything more!

 

SUBJECT: I got my invites!

Jen:


I got my invites in the mail last Tuesday, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them. They are perfect, and I appreciate all your hard work. The color is gorgeous, very similar to the color of my bridesmaid dresses! I am so glad I got to have my perfect invitation and found you to create it. I can't wait to mail them out - which hopefully I can wait about 8 weeks to do so. As much as I love them, though, I don't know if I can!


You were great to work with from the very beginning. You helped me create something I'm proud to send to my guests, and that I'll be proud to display because it's just too freaking cute! I looked and looked for something affordable that I liked before finding you, and there really wasn't alot out there. I figured if I was going to spend the money, I might as well get something I love. Well, I know now that I definitely made the right choice to go with you!


Thanks so much, and hopefully some of my online friends will really go through with using you for some of their wedding stationary!


Good luck and best wishes!
Tara & Josh

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

It was so nice your client took the time to write a note of appreciation! I do stationery too and it can be a little sad when you just get a quick thanks for something when you've worked so hard.
I just got some lovely emails from a couple of repeat clients and I just treasure their comments. Their appreciation of my work makes up for all the little thanks and no comments at all. So I totally understand your excitement.

General Contractors West Covina said...

Thanks great bllog