Sunday, June 28, 2009

A sneak peek…

I am so excited to be working on this project!  I got an email from a woman who was interested in the Breakfast at Tiffany’s invitations but wants to take it to the next level.  Her shower theme is Old Hollywood Glam with a modern twist…eleven

The twist is THIS is the venue!  Is that not the most FABULOUS thing you have ever seen!  PERFECT for a girls Glam Spa Party!  (Am I invited?)  So the colors they are using are Tiffany Blue, Pink, & Pearl (not the typical colors you think of when you think Old Hollywood)…but that is what makes it fun!

So I have been working on the rough drafts today and am so excited about the way they are turning out that I want to give you a sneak peek of the deliciousness that is to come!  I can’t wait to see what the finished product ends up looking like with the metallic pocketfolds and pearlized paper…they are going to be AMAZING!

Blogger Labels: woman,Breakfast,Tiffany,theme,Hollywood,Glam,venue,FABULOUS,PERFECT,Blue,Pink,Pearl,product,ends,paper,View,Full,Album,invitations

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chic site!! Found you on Bright Bold & Beautiful:)! Would love you to follow my site as well! Let me know and I will follow you too! Great to be out finding these lovely blogs and networking!

Unknown said...

That is the neatest place to host a party! Your Breakfast at Tiffany's invitation will be perfect for such a glam event.

Photography by Lizette said...

where, where and crossing fingers its in L.A?

Nicole said...

Yah..where is that? If it is L.A. I'm crossing my fingers that there's one in NYC too, lol

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

It is in Las Vegas...it's called Eleven