Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby it’s been awhile

Wow where to even start!

It’s been so long since I have blogged.  So much has gone on and so much has changed!  I have been working just here and there…just not as much as normal and I haven’t had time to blog at all.  Between moving 10 years of our life, husband switching departments at work, kids switching schools, and computer and internet troubles all summer long…I’m just glad that I survived and things are starting to get back to normal.

My birthday present from hubs was a new laptop so hopefully all my computer troubles are over for awhile and now that a family routine is pretty much set I’m ready to get back in the swing of things :)

Be on the lookout for blogs on some of the designs that I worked on over the summer:  Vintage Cowboy birthday invitation (my son Aubrey’s party and design help), Alice in Wonderland inspired birthday invitation, a mustard and chocolate wedding invitation ensemble (yes mustard and chocolate DO “taste” good together), and what I am working on currently…my son Owen’s birthday party invitations which are How to Train Your Dragon inspired :)

No comments: