Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Totally “Wicked” invitation…pun intended

I have never when a fan of The Wizard of Oz.  GASP you say!  How could I not like such a classic movie!?!  Don’t know if it was the fact that it was shoved down my throat every year on TV as THE movie to watch or the fact that Dorothy was annoyingly nice or the fact that it instilled in me a primal fear of tornadoes for a very long time…but No I don’t care for the movie.  Years later I figured out why…I was invited to the greatest musical in existence by one of my besties…it is called Wicked and anyone that has seen it will completely understand why I would have the “Wicked” Witch of the West and Glinda the “Good” Witch on the same invitation…they were best friends after all!  Those of you that haven’t seen the musical are so confused right now and I apologize…I suggest you go read up on it.  And yes I will make a Wizard of Oz one also because I have the graphics for it…but they were bought for Elphaba…not Dorothy.

(some graphics from www.mygrafico.com and www.sweetshoppedesigns.com – some recolored by me)

wicked front

wicked backWicked005_largewidth152height150Wicked the Musical(1)o_popularwicked3wicked-the-musical

No comments: