Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beach wedding invitations

GEDC0112 I recently had the honor of designing invitations for a wonderful couple that is having a beach wedding in the summertime.  They didn’t want it to SCREAM beach but wanted to incorporate the theme into the invites.  We came up with a simple elegant design with a conch shell at the top.  Their color scheme is a peachy/orange and cream.  The invitations and staggered inserts were put in a metallic cantaloupe colored pocketfold with cream envelopes.  Elegant, simple, PERFECT.

Let me know what you think!  :)

 GEDC0118GEDC0113  GEDC0121

5 comments:

RazzberryMomma said...

Very cute! Great job Jen! I love the poem under the conch. Very sweet!

Barbara said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

nancymkqueen said...

They are beautiful. My son is considering a beach wedding in Guam. Are they available to order online? (he lives in Australia) I know that they would love them and they would be perfect!

craftylilmomma - Jen said...

Wedding Invitation...I would appreciate you not advertising your wedding invitations on my site considering we are competing designers...I consider it in bad taste to do so without permission. That being said I will leave your post because if you were desperate enough to write this comment then you obviously need the business more so than I...have a nice day :)

Costa Rica Cheap Land for Sale said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site.